Vans - Womens Hi Standard Pro Jill Perkins 2024
This is Vans Snow. A clash of heritage and progression.
For this season, the Hi-Standard Pro, a versatile workhorse and all-around team favorite, enjoys an exercise in creative exploration by three of the most unique personalities on our global roster. From Cole Navin’s trippy iridescent accents and Jill Perkins’s constant pursuit of gassing up her friends to Benny Urban’s tasteful skate influence, each rendition
is helplessly original, true to who they are, and, frankly, we cannot get enough of it.
Epitomizing the romance that is Vans Snow’s diverse cast of characters, this winter’s Hi-Standard Pro lineup highlights our mission of empowering the snow community to be their most authentic selves—whether you already know who that is, or are still in the process of figuring it out. Featuring our V2 package, including a V2 UltraCush Smartwool liner,
a V2 POPCUSH footbed, and a Waffle Pro outsole, the Hi-Standard Pro continues to capitalize on the intersection of performance and self-discovery.
- BENNY URBAN SIGNATURE DESIGN
- TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
- V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER – Made with soft, odor-resistant, moisture-managing Smartwool® Merino wool and an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, this liner is warm yet breathable—helping to maintain a dry, thermoregulated microclimate inside your boot.
- V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design.
- V2 WAFFLE PRO™ OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – The V2 Waffle Pro™ is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush™ midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive lug tread pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
- V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and a personalized fit.
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
- POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response, giving riders customizable levels of engagement.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o – The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- MATERIALS – Textile and synthetic uppers
- FLEX RATING – 5-6
- SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, advanced