K2 - Maysis Snowboard Boots 2024
2024 K2 Maysis Snowboard Boots
K2 designed the Maysis to perform like a workhorse and fit like a glove, and its feature-forward design has it ranked as a perennial bestseller.
It starts with a heat-moldable liner made of open-cell Intuition® foam - allowing the liner to form to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort. The secret to the award-winning fit is the Conda™ liner lacing system. Powered by a BOA® Fit System dial, this forgiving and adjustable harness is designed to pull the user's heel into the boot's heel pocket. This urethane-based harness hugs your ankle and flexes naturally.
Externally, K2 started with an articulating cuff to reduce distortion when bending the knee, and we've added an abrasion-resistant rubber compound for unrelenting durability. A high-powered BOA® Fit System H4 Coiler closes the shell securely and can be done without removing your gloves.
Lastly, to add durability and maintain the boot's flex over the boot's lifetime, we constructed the K2 Maysis using Endo™ technology. Underfoot, K2 used premium materials to improve damping and grip. The outsole is built using our proprietary This Grips!™ dual-rubber compound to provide excellent grip both on and off the snow. This is all set atop a dual-density midsole comprised of a lightweight EVA and proprietary Harshmellow™, designed to dampen vibration on rough terrain and cushion big landings.
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Rubber Reinforced Articulating Cuff Upper - Abrasion resistant reinforced outsole rubber is placed in areas of high stress to extend the life of the boot and increase durability.
- Endo 2.0 Construction – Endo 2.0 is the most technically advanced boot construction available. An injected heel counter construction adds strength and durability to your boot, giving it the same response season after season. The Endo 2.0 design allows for a more precise and smooth flex with a snappy rebound to power you out of any landing or turn. With an ultra durable TPU construction, the Endo 2.0 provides lasting comfort, response and durability for all styles of riding.
- Articulating Cuff
- Cored Ankle Pockets
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner – Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this is our most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- Boa® Conda™ Liner Lacing – A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa® Conda™ allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- H4 Boa® Fit System – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening. Boa® works to automatically retract lace slack so your boots stay nice and neat.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA
- This Grips! Premium Rubber Outsole - A K2 exclusive built to offer the best possible performance at the lowest possible weight. An EVA midsole meets a dual rubber compound for unmatched damping and grip.
- Harshmellow™ Dampening – Impact and vibration absorption for less fatigue.