Similar to the Lasso Pro but for the rider who’s looking for a little more flex in their pursuit of freestyle perfection, the Lasso comes with the H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System to ensure a strong and even hold while your foot is in the boot along with BOA® Tongue Tied™ which delivers a secure, micro-adjustable fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Also, our Zig-Zag Flex Sole combines rubber with a +Slime midsole for durable traction and comfort, making the Lasso a must-have medium-stiff flexing boot that offers any rider a responsive feel with a hassle-free fit system.
Our 6 inch long, clear, ultra thick snowboard wax scraper is made from 1/4" thick high grade acrylic producing a super sharp edge and the extra thick material is heavy duty and has zero flex. Acrylic is a better material than simple plastic because of the ability to get a sharp edge. If the edge gets built up with wax or starts to feel dull run it across a steel file or some sand paper to sharpen it back up. Notched corner allows for easy cleaning of wax off your steel edges. All you need to get the job done.
Size: 3" x 6" x 1/4" thick
Our 12 inch long snowboard wax scraper allows you to cover a lot of ground with each pass. Made from 1/8" thick high grade acrylic producing a super sharp edge. Acrylic is a better material than simple plastic because of the ability to get a sharp edge. If the edge gets built up with wax or starts to feel dull run it across a steel file or some sand paper to sharpen it back up. Notched corner allows for easy cleaning of wax off your steel edges. All you need to get the job done.
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.
Crab Grab - Crab Trap
THERE’S NO ESCAPE.
1 per pack
Dimensions: 7" x 7.3"
Stick this large format foam traction to your topsheet and lure your slippery boot into its grippy grasp. Whether you have big feet, a big board, or just big plans, this oversized trap will catch any size boot that comes its way. Inspired by the proven pattern of Maryland-style chicken wire traps of the Chesapeake Bay. Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out.
22 Holes! Because 21 isn't enough, and 23 would just be ridiculous.
Hexaholes™ - Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out.
King Sized - It’s gigantic, yet it still fits every size snowboard and any size boot.
C-Foam - Our specifically formulated rubbery foam blend that's lightweight, heavy duty, and grabs like a crab.
Screw Glue - Glued on. Like it was screwed on.
Gripples - Our signature texture: tiny little gripping nipples for maximum grippy-ness.
Foam squishes into your gloves or the tread on your boots creating a solid bond.
Foam is lightweight and feels nice.
Foam doesn't look like some heinous chunk of plastic stomp pad you'd find on a rental board.
Airblaster - Classic Ninja Suit Black
THE ORIGINAL one-piece hooded base layer, developed to near perfection over the course of 12+ years of testing and abuse by Ninja Ambassadors. Experience all of the Ninja novelty benefits in your new favorite NECESSITY!
7-panel form-fitting hood
4-Way stretch Air Tech fabric
Thumb loops at cuff
Full length front chest zip
350 degree waist zip for easy #2 access
This is hands down our shop's favorite base layer, don't hit the mountain without it. Available in men's and women's!
One Ball Jay
One Ball Jay - Assorted Traction/Stomp Pads
Regular priceSale price
Keep your foot where it should be.
We mold and then produce these pads in our Belfair Factory!
1. Clean board surface and dry completely. Use ONEBALL base cleaner, rubbing alcohol, or another solvent may be needed to get off dirt. Let the solvent dry for 10 minutes.
2. Mark area where pad will be placed with pencil first. Peel off backing of pad. Place stomp pad in front of your back foot binding and center edge to edge.
3. Only stick once, do not move, making sure not to damage adhesive. Use your fingers to press on pad with firm pressure. Use a hair dryer or heat source to help the pad stick if you want.
4. Let stomp pad adhere to board for a minimum of 12 hours before using. Better yet, bring your board inside your house and let the stomp pads rest overnight.