Our heavy duty ratcheting screwdriver is the perfect tool to adjust your snowboard bindings. Fits nicely in your jacket or pant pocket for easy on the slope binding adjustments. The ratcheting design, steel construction and t-handle shape provide a high torque output to ensure you get your screws tight. The high impact plastic handle neatly holds 4 chrome driver bits.
2 - #3 Phillips stubby bit - for snowboard hardware
Our 6 inch long, clear, ultra thick snowboard wax scraper is made from 1/4" thick high grade acrylic producing a super sharp edge and the extra thick material is heavy duty and has zero flex. Acrylic is a better material than simple plastic because of the ability to get a sharp edge. If the edge gets built up with wax or starts to feel dull run it across a steel file or some sand paper to sharpen it back up. Notched corner allows for easy cleaning of wax off your steel edges. All you need to get the job done.
Size: 3" x 6" x 1/4" thick
Our 12 inch long snowboard wax scraper allows you to cover a lot of ground with each pass. Made from 1/8" thick high grade acrylic producing a super sharp edge. Acrylic is a better material than simple plastic because of the ability to get a sharp edge. If the edge gets built up with wax or starts to feel dull run it across a steel file or some sand paper to sharpen it back up. Notched corner allows for easy cleaning of wax off your steel edges. All you need to get the job done.
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.
Crab Grab - Crab Trap
Whether you have big feet, a big board, or just big plans, this oversized trap will catch any size boot that comes its way. Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out.
• 22 HOLES! Because 21 isn't enough, and 23 would just be ridiculous. • HEXAHOLES™ - Inspired by the proven pattern of Maryland-style chicken wire traps of The Chesapeake Bay. Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out. • KING SIZED - It’s gigantic, yet it still fits every size snowboard and any size boot. • C-FOAM - Our specifically formulated rubbery foam blend that's lightweight, heavy duty, and grabs like a crab. • SCREW GLUE™ - Glued on. Like it was screwed on. • GRIPPLES - Our signature texture: tiny little gripping nipples for maximum grippy-ness.
Airblaster - Classic Ninja Suit Black
THE ORIGINAL one-piece hooded base layer, developed to near perfection over the course of 12+ years of testing and abuse by Ninja Ambassadors. Experience all of the Ninja novelty benefits in your new favorite NECESSITY!
7-panel form-fitting hood
4-Way stretch Air Tech fabric
Thumb loops at cuff
Full length front chest zip
350 degree waist zip for easy #2 access
This is hands down our shop's favorite base layer, don't hit the mountain without it. Available in men's and women's!
Burton - J Bar
A Jbar Four-Pack
Get the best fit possible. Jbars reduce heel lift inside your boots when they are fully laced up.