First known as the Vans #36, the Old Skool debuted in 1977 with a unique new addition: a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren, and originally referred to as the “jazz stripe.” Today, the famous Vans Sidestripe has become the unmistakable—and instantly recognizable—hallmark of the Vans brand. Constructed with durable suede and canvas uppers in a range of fresh colorways, the Old Skool pays homage to our heritage while ensuring that this low top, lace-up shoe remains as iconic as ever. It also features re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
Vans - Crockett High
Vans’ signature pro Gilbert Crockett is one of the most detail-oriented skaters ever, and he has taken his meticulousness and channeled it into a blend of materials and workmanship with a simple yet practical design to bring you the Vans Crockett High. The Crockett High revisits Gilbert’s classic pro model and takes it up a notch, converting it into a high top for enhanced performance. Featuring DURACAP™-reinforced suede and a mix of 6 oz and 10 oz canvas uppers for unrivaled durability, the Crockett High comes equipped with our new POPCUSH™ footbeds for superior cushioning and impact protection that helps to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Finished with our revolutionary WAFFLECUP™ construction, the Crockett High provides the support of a cupsole without sacrificing any of the grip or boardfeel of a traditional vulcanized shoe.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
• WAFFLECUP CONSTRUCTION - Our most visually expressive WAFFLECUP™ outsole is the best of both worlds, providing superior boardfeel, maximum support, and durability.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
Emerica - Provost G6
The Emerica Provost G-6!
COLLIN PROVOST PRO MODEL
Vans - Laces
The Vans Laces are 100% polyester shoelaces.
Vans - Skate Slip-On - Dress Blues/Turtledove
All New Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside For Skateboarding Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the all-new Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression. The repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the new Raw Canvas Skate Slip-On durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse. For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel. Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability. The new Raw Canvas Skate Slip-On’s updated foxing tape, along with a mix of raw 6 oz and 10 oz canvas uppers, gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. And be sure to look for the new checkerboard flag on the side to guarantee that you’re getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.