Lizzie Armanto is the only woman with her name currently on a signature skateboarding shoe—but she didn’t set out to make a women’s skate shoe. Instead, she wanted to provide something else entirely for a wider range of skateboarders whose needs were not being met. So when we set out to create Lizzie’s first signature skateboarding shoe, we listened closely to her and what she needed to progress. The result is our most inclusive shoe to date. Lizzie wanted a shoe that represented her completely—from a slimmer fit tailored to her foot shape to a leaner outsole for a closer connection to her board and improved flexibility. The impact cushioning in typical skate shoes left Lizzie feeling like she was floating above her board, so Vans created a new lower profile footbed to eliminate the gap. The Lizzie also features a new vulcanized construction with a lower profile sidewall foxing tape, an exposed radiused outsole edge, and flex grooves for a stable, broken-in feel. Plus, the universal fit features the perfect amount of EcoCush™ cushioning, increasing boardfeel for a wider range of skaters. And to top it all off, a new 3D Embossed DURACAP™ toe and Sidestripe has even more durability in high-wear areas, while an all-new micro-waffle tread and Sick-Stick™ rubber offer maximum grip. Because Lizzie is also passionate about preserving our planet, her signature shoe received the Vans VR3 Checkerboard Globe designation, meaning it follows strict footwear material guidelines for all major components and has been designed and engineered to have a reduced carbon footprint compared to Vans’ canvas shoes.
• COMPLETELY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Chrome-free suede offers more sustainable durability, while high organic-content textiles were used on the quarter-panel, tongue, and lining material. Plus, a flip-up heel pull helps pull the shoe on, with hidden Lizzie branding.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - A subtle 3D DURACAP™ Sidestripe under the quarter-panel and thicker DURACAP™ toecaps show through under the vamp for extra durability.
• UPGRADED IMPACT CUSHIONING - A brand new, lower-profile sockliner has been added per Lizzie’s request, using our new EcoCush™ foam, a 70% bio-based PU that offers comparable performance to PopCush™ for skateboarding.
• LOCKED-IN FIT - The new performance-fit last was taken directly from Lizzie’s input. The universal fit increases boardfeel and control for a wider range of skaters.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - A brand new bottom plate utilizing flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, and SickStick™ rubber has been paired with Lizzie’s favorite micro-waffle pattern for grip.
• UPDATED FOXING AND OUTSOLE DESIGN - The one-piece foxing provides flexibility, using high natural content SickStick™ rubber for durability and grip. The slightly rounded bottom edge of the outsole is exposed for that immediate broken-in feel.
• VR3 CERTIFIED - Made in part with organic cotton, natural rubber, and biobased foam, The Lizzie also utilizes suede across the entire shoe sourced from Leather Working Group (LWG) tanneries that have been rated gold or silver for environmental responsibility.
First known as the Vans #36, the Old Skool debuted in 1977 with a unique new addition: a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren, and originally referred to as the “jazz stripe.” Today, the famous Vans Sidestripe has become the unmistakable—and instantly recognizable—hallmark of the Vans brand. Constructed with durable suede and canvas uppers in a range of fresh colorways, the Old Skool pays homage to our heritage while ensuring that this low top, lace-up shoe remains as iconic as ever. It also features re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
Vans - Crockett High
Vans’ signature pro Gilbert Crockett is one of the most detail-oriented skaters ever, and he has taken his meticulousness and channeled it into a blend of materials and workmanship with a simple yet practical design to bring you the Vans Crockett High. The Crockett High revisits Gilbert’s classic pro model and takes it up a notch, converting it into a high top for enhanced performance. Featuring DURACAP™-reinforced suede and a mix of 6 oz and 10 oz canvas uppers for unrivaled durability, the Crockett High comes equipped with our new POPCUSH™ footbeds for superior cushioning and impact protection that helps to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Finished with our revolutionary WAFFLECUP™ construction, the Crockett High provides the support of a cupsole without sacrificing any of the grip or boardfeel of a traditional vulcanized shoe.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
• WAFFLECUP CONSTRUCTION - Our most visually expressive WAFFLECUP™ outsole is the best of both worlds, providing superior boardfeel, maximum support, and durability.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
Vans - Laces
The Vans Laces are 100% polyester shoelaces.
Vans - Skate Half Cab - Black/White
The Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside for Skateboarding
Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression. Made with classic suede and canvas uppers, the Skate Half Cab gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection. • FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control. • LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet. • POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. • ICONIC STYLING - A mix of suede and 10 oz canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Half Cab® .
Shoe Goo - Both Sizes!
Regular priceSale price
Shoe GOO is the #1 shoe repair adhesive! It’s ideal for fixing worn soles or damaged heels, coating shoes to prevent premature wear and sealing galoshes, waders or rubber boots. The unique formula is designed for strong abrasion resistance and better adhesion to flexible materials.
Bonds, protects and rebuilds for a permanent repair
Excellent sealant – perfect for patching small holes
Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
Creates extra traction – can even be used on skateboards!