30 Years of the Half Cab
In 1992, skaters created the world’s greatest skate shoe with just scissors and duct tape. They cut down their shoes to make something that could push skateboarding the way they wanted to, and the Half Cab was born. Three decades later, skaters are still pushing forward. Introducing the Skate Half Cab ‘92 GTX, a new build on a skate classic.
Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression. The Skate Half Cab ‘92 GTX elevates an iconic style with GORE-TEX® suede and textile materials paired with the performance benefits skaterboarders demand. After 30 years, the Skate Half Cab is still made for skateboarding. Only now, it’s better than ever.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
• ICONIC STYLING - GORE-TEX® suede and textile materials have been used at the upper, enhancing the aesthetic of the original Half Cab®.