The Cortado is a balanced all mountain board that hits the sweet spot between freestyle and freeride. Not coincidentally, the Cortado coffee drink is a 1 to 1 balanced ratio of espresso and milk. The C2 contour and Magne-Traction® edges make precision turns with catch-free ease. The gentle entry on the nose and tighter kick on the tail are for comfortable float and control on all terrain and variable snow conditions. Balance out those natural terrain runs with some laps through the park and the Cortado will be ready for performance action, with a double shot of fun.
• VERSATILE, EASY RIDING, PERFORMANCE SHRED-READY
• GENTLE-ENTRY NOSE FOR FLOAT AND ALL TERRAIN NAVIGATION • BALANCED PERFECTION WITH THE PERFECT CAMBER/HYBRID CONTOUR
TERRAIN PARK RESORT BACKCOUNTRY RIDER LEVEL: DAY 1 INTERMEDIATE ADVANCED FLEX: SOFT MEDIUM FIRM
MAGNE-TRACTION® EFFORTLESS EDGE HOLD
SERRATED STEAK KNIFE TECHNOLOGY
7 strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
TURNS ICE INTO POWDER!
PATENT #7823892 #8511704
BANANA TECHNOLOGY [BNA] EFFORTLESS CONTROL
THE ORIGINAL AWARD WINNING ROCKER/CAMBER HYBRID CONTOURS ENGINEERED FOR SNOWBOARDING
Our 6 inch long, clear, ultra thick snowboard wax scraper is made from 1/4" thick high grade acrylic producing a super sharp edge and the extra thick material is heavy duty and has zero flex. Acrylic is a better material than simple plastic because of the ability to get a sharp edge. If the edge gets built up with wax or starts to feel dull run it across a steel file or some sand paper to sharpen it back up. Notched corner allows for easy cleaning of wax off your steel edges. All you need to get the job done.
Size: 3" x 6" x 1/4" thick
Our 12 inch long snowboard wax scraper allows you to cover a lot of ground with each pass. Made from 1/8" thick high grade acrylic producing a super sharp edge. Acrylic is a better material than simple plastic because of the ability to get a sharp edge. If the edge gets built up with wax or starts to feel dull run it across a steel file or some sand paper to sharpen it back up. Notched corner allows for easy cleaning of wax off your steel edges. All you need to get the job done.
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.
Crab Grab - Crab Trap
Whether you have big feet, a big board, or just big plans, this oversized trap will catch any size boot that comes its way. Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out.
• 22 HOLES! Because 21 isn't enough, and 23 would just be ridiculous. • HEXAHOLES™ - Inspired by the proven pattern of Maryland-style chicken wire traps of The Chesapeake Bay. Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out. • KING SIZED - It’s gigantic, yet it still fits every size snowboard and any size boot. • C-FOAM - Our specifically formulated rubbery foam blend that's lightweight, heavy duty, and grabs like a crab. • SCREW GLUE™ - Glued on. Like it was screwed on. • GRIPPLES - Our signature texture: tiny little gripping nipples for maximum grippy-ness.
Airblaster - Classic Ninja Suit Black
THE ORIGINAL one-piece hooded base layer, developed to near perfection over the course of 12+ years of testing and abuse by Ninja Ambassadors. Experience all of the Ninja novelty benefits in your new favorite NECESSITY!
7-panel form-fitting hood
4-Way stretch Air Tech fabric
Thumb loops at cuff
Full length front chest zip
350 degree waist zip for easy #2 access
This is hands down our shop's favorite base layer, don't hit the mountain without it. Available in men's and women's!
Burton - J Bar
A Jbar Four-Pack
Get the best fit possible. Jbars reduce heel lift inside your boots when they are fully laced up.