Create a fluid link between you, your board, and the mountain with the BMBW JOINT. The JOINT brings BMBW’s standard of high performance components and a Mervin Made Flex Control Drive Plate together for less money and more all mountain action. The medium flex Drive Plate pairs with a nylon high back and heel cup along with the Power Flex ankle strap to create a responsive yet forgiving all mountain performance.
Whether you have big feet, a big board, or just big plans, this oversized trap will catch any size boot that comes its way. Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out.
• 22 HOLES! Because 21 isn't enough, and 23 would just be ridiculous. • HEXAHOLES™ - Inspired by the proven pattern of Maryland-style chicken wire traps of The Chesapeake Bay. Boot treads go in, but they don’t come out. • KING SIZED - It’s gigantic, yet it still fits every size snowboard and any size boot. • C-FOAM - Our specifically formulated rubbery foam blend that's lightweight, heavy duty, and grabs like a crab. • SCREW GLUE™ - Glued on. Like it was screwed on. • GRIPPLES - Our signature texture: tiny little gripping nipples for maximum grippy-ness.
Airblaster - Classic Ninja Suit Black
THE ORIGINAL one-piece hooded base layer, developed to near perfection over the course of 12+ years of testing and abuse by Ninja Ambassadors. Experience all of the Ninja novelty benefits in your new favorite NECESSITY!
7-panel form-fitting hood
4-Way stretch Air Tech fabric
Thumb loops at cuff
Full length front chest zip
350 degree waist zip for easy #2 access
This is hands down our shop's favorite base layer, don't hit the mountain without it. Available in men's and women's!
One Ball Jay
One Ball Jay - F-1 Hot Wax 165G
Our most popular wax is our F1 all temperature hydrocarbon ski and snowboard wax. This wax is white in color, durable, fast and priced right. It can be used as a hot wax or rub-on. A best seller!
Optimal Temperature: 28ºF to 21ºF (-2ºC to -6ºC)
Hot Waxing: Base must be clean & dry. Hot wax your base with the temperature specific wax for best results. Let wax cool completely and scrape with a plastic scraper. Brush out remaining wax from base and polish smooth.
Rub On: Apply wax to base by hand and cover completely. Use a waxing cork to polish wax into base with firm pressure. A scraper can be used and then use a waxing brush to polish the base...horse hair brush is best for this.
One Ball Jay
One Ball Jay - Assorted Scrapers
Triangle scrapers offer more sharp edges to use.
Our 6 inch long, clear, ultra thick snowboard wax scraper is made from 1/4" thick high grade acrylic producing a super sharp edge and the extra thick material is heavy duty and has zero flex. Acrylic is a better material than simple plastic because of the ability to get a sharp edge. If the edge gets built up with wax or starts to feel dull run it across a steel file or some sand paper to sharpen it back up. Notched corner allows for easy cleaning of wax off your steel edges. All you need to get the job done.
Size: 3" x 6" x 1/4" thick
Our 12 inch long snowboard wax scraper allows you to cover a lot of ground with each pass. Made from 1/8" thick high grade acrylic producing a super sharp edge. Acrylic is a better material than simple plastic because of the ability to get a sharp edge. If the edge gets built up with wax or starts to feel dull run it across a steel file or some sand paper to sharpen it back up. Notched corner allows for easy cleaning of wax off your steel edges. All you need to get the job done.
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.