Soft, forgiving, and quick to adjust, the 2022 Burton Mint BOA Women’s Snowboard Boots are ready for progression right out of the box. Effortlessly fine tune fit tension with the micro-adjustable BOA Fit System, and cradle your feet in the lightweight cushioning of a DynoLITE outsole. The Mint's relaxed ride is matched by the added warmth of heat-reflective tech that seals in body heat to keep your toes warm and the custom feel of heat-moldable liners. This edition features a wide last for riders who like a little extra volume.
Durable polyurethane backstay 1:1 Soft Flexing tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control Total Comfort Construction with a wider fit provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry BOA Fit System with Coiler technology uses an inner coiler that automatically recoils the lace back into the inner spool allowing for clean lace management, a snug fit, and a faster lace-up process with the simple twist of a dial Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions Imprint 1+ heat-moldable liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
Merging style, comfort, and control in equal measure, the Aura Pro is a versatile, hardworking Boa boot built to perform in all environments. It features our dual-zone Custom Focus Boa Construction for unlimited, on the-fly micro-adjustability backed by the customizable comfort and heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide, as well as PleasureCuffs for a cushioned, comfortable fit that supports your calves. The Aura Pro also includes elevated V2 UltraCush with SmartWool Liners to help you stay warm, dry, and ready for your next run, dual-density V2 PopCush Footbeds for the highest level of impact cushioning with added arch support, the V2 Harness to create a more personalized fit, and Instep Flex Zones for natural ankle flexion in your boot. Add in the lightweight and flexible V2 Waffle Pro Outsoles for uncompromising grip and performance, and the updated Aura Pro will reset your expectations of comfort and performance.
Thirty Two - Lashed Double Boa Snowboard Boots
The favorite boot of Chris Bradshaw, the Lashed offers a Performance Rubber Outsole with Evolution Foam Cushioning. Get the same reliable fit, medium flex, and support you’ve come to expect from the Lashed with the added benefit of the Dual BOA Closure System featuring TX3 lace.
Scotty Stevens chooses the TM-2 because it's the most versatile boot in the line. With a medium flex it's suitable for any riding style. A perfect fit right out of the box, the TM-2 is both focused on comfort with ultra soft STI Energy Foam and durability with protective Overmold.
The Invado Pro packs an innovative arsenal of features and benefits that makes it one of the most versatile snowboard boots available. Combining the unlimited customization of Vans’ Boa® Hybrid Fit System and the unmatched heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide with the comfort and warmth of the V2 UltraCush™ Smartwool® liner and the terrain management of a V2 Waffle Pro outsole, the Invado Pro delivers true pro-level performance in any situation. It is made with textile and synthetic materials.
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER – Outfitted with Smartwool® Merino wool, this liner has an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box, and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold. It is finished with a dual-density, heat-moldable core and closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue.
• V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
• V2 WAFFLE PRO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – The V2 Waffle Pro is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive lug tread pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
• VANS HYBRID BOA® WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of the Boa® Fit System at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and a true custom fit.
• V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and a personalized fit.
• POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort. • FLEX RATING – 5-7
The standard-bearer for classic style and modern performance, the Vans Hi-Standard OG Snowboard Boots continues to be one of the best-selling boots on the market. Keeping the comfort and familiarity of your favorite Vans, the Hi-Standard OG offers a traditional lace-up closure and key features like an Instep Lace Lockout and Internal Web Harness. With a V1 Waffle Lug Outsoles and an iconic Vans side stripe, the timelessness of the OG speaks for itself.
Flex Rating–4 - 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
V1 UltraCush Liner–The V1 liner is amazingly simple, delivering comfort and essential support in a streamlined design. It is Vans' most flexible liner, built to be functional and forgiving for riders of all levels.
Traditional Laces–Reliable and customizable flex patterns make this traditional feature one that will always be on the market.
V1 POPCUSH Footbed–Single-density POPCUSH construction / 3D-molded anatomical shape / Airflow perforations / Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet.
V1 Waffle Lug–The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic. And with the introduction of the V1 Waffle Lug outsole, Vans pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put them on the map.