Ride the day away with top-of-the-line warmth and comfort plus a forgiving medium flex for all-around versatility. The women's Burton Felix BOA® Snowboard Boots bring a broken-in feel and women's-specific low-volume fit that translates to better board feel and lasting comfort. The micro-adjustable fit of Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System lets you independently tension upper and lower zones to match your needs. The Vibram™ outsole adds confident traction for boot packs and icy parking lots. And warm feet are the norm thanks to heat-reflective technology in the boot plus the benefit of foot-hugging, heat-moldable liners that also insulate and manage sweat.
Lacing: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot.
Flex / Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 medium-flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride.
Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Liner: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort, Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture.
Cushioning: Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot.
Outsole: Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
Merging style, comfort, and control in equal measure, the Aura Pro is a versatile, hardworking Boa boot built to perform in all environments. It features our dual-zone Custom Focus Boa Construction for unlimited, on the-fly micro-adjustability backed by the customizable comfort and heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide, as well as PleasureCuffs for a cushioned, comfortable fit that supports your calves. The Aura Pro also includes elevated V2 UltraCush with SmartWool Liners to help you stay warm, dry, and ready for your next run, dual-density V2 PopCush Footbeds for the highest level of impact cushioning with added arch support, the V2 Harness to create a more personalized fit, and Instep Flex Zones for natural ankle flexion in your boot. Add in the lightweight and flexible V2 Waffle Pro Outsoles for uncompromising grip and performance, and the updated Aura Pro will reset your expectations of comfort and performance.
Thirty Two - Lashed Double Boa Snowboard Boots
The favorite boot of Chris Bradshaw, the Lashed offers a Performance Rubber Outsole with Evolution Foam Cushioning. Get the same reliable fit, medium flex, and support you’ve come to expect from the Lashed with the added benefit of the Dual BOA Closure System featuring TX3 lace.
Scotty Stevens chooses the TM-2 because it's the most versatile boot in the line. With a medium flex it's suitable for any riding style. A perfect fit right out of the box, the TM-2 is both focused on comfort with ultra soft STI Energy Foam and durability with protective Overmold.
The Invado Pro packs an innovative arsenal of features and benefits that makes it one of the most versatile snowboard boots available. Combining the unlimited customization of Vans’ Boa® Hybrid Fit System and the unmatched heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide with the comfort and warmth of the V2 UltraCush™ Smartwool® liner and the terrain management of a V2 Waffle Pro outsole, the Invado Pro delivers true pro-level performance in any situation. It is made with textile and synthetic materials.
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER – Outfitted with Smartwool® Merino wool, this liner has an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box, and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold. It is finished with a dual-density, heat-moldable core and closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue.
• V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
• V2 WAFFLE PRO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – The V2 Waffle Pro is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive lug tread pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
• VANS HYBRID BOA® WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of the Boa® Fit System at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and a true custom fit.
• V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and a personalized fit.
• POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort. • FLEX RATING – 5-7
The standard-bearer for classic style and modern performance, the Vans Hi-Standard OG Snowboard Boots continues to be one of the best-selling boots on the market. Keeping the comfort and familiarity of your favorite Vans, the Hi-Standard OG offers a traditional lace-up closure and key features like an Instep Lace Lockout and Internal Web Harness. With a V1 Waffle Lug Outsoles and an iconic Vans side stripe, the timelessness of the OG speaks for itself.
Flex Rating–4 - 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
V1 UltraCush Liner–The V1 liner is amazingly simple, delivering comfort and essential support in a streamlined design. It is Vans' most flexible liner, built to be functional and forgiving for riders of all levels.
Traditional Laces–Reliable and customizable flex patterns make this traditional feature one that will always be on the market.
V1 POPCUSH Footbed–Single-density POPCUSH construction / 3D-molded anatomical shape / Airflow perforations / Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet.
V1 Waffle Lug–The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic. And with the introduction of the V1 Waffle Lug outsole, Vans pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put them on the map.